Sunday, February 7, 2010

disconnection halfway through

Sigh. Today's post is going to be about a teenage issue. Sort of. But yes, I should remember that I myself am a teenager :) Never forget your age. And if some stuck-up kid comes and tells you that age doesn't matter, smile smugly because you've read this blog and know better. Age does matter, even if you've interacted with adults all your life and think your intelligence level is much higher than many of those older than you, which it truly may be. But age does matter. Grr, this wasn't what I wanted to write about. Another post for age and age-ists. Let me get to the point?

Hmm, I don't want to get to the point. No teenage help for you today, sir. None, I say. I have a lot on my mind and emptiness for my mood, so, maybe later.

I'll probably delete this post later but here's to hoping that this will survive the image issues.

Work around the age part. You can.

1 comment: